13 August 2017

Finnish Cabin in Black and Blonde Wood

Seeing photos of Minna's country house sets my day to a good start. Inspiration just rushes in, and I want to change things around our apartment. Her cabin is the ideal summer or weekend getaway. I watched this house go under renovation as documented on Minna Jones' blog. Painted all black on the outside, but in contrast pale and blonde woods inside. It is stunning and krisp!

My favorite area is the cot by the picture window. What a relaxing little quiet spot with a gorgeous view of nature.










Minna Jones has been featured on KRiSPINTERIOR several times. To see more of Minna's country cabin you can view it here, here and here.

via Minna Jones
Photography Paulina Salonen for Asun Magazine



Finnish Cabin in Black and Blonde Wood | K R i S P I N T E R I Ö R



No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...