31 March 2017

An Escape to the French Mediterranean

The weather has been gorgeous here on the West Coast. Needless to say, the inspiration for exterior spaces are bountiful. And with the countdown of my tropical vacation I am beyond exhilarated! My swimsuit has arrived in the mail and my packing list has begun. Visions of the Mediterranean continue to haunt me... Oh how I miss the Santorini skies and blue seas. I will be on the other side of the world this time around, but that doesn't stop me from dreaming.

This beautiful spot on the French Mediterranean is designed by a young architectural duo Humber and Poyet. Though they are known for their high end design and luxury, this particular getaway place is perfect for those turquoise waters. Rustic and casual, and yet meeting the simple but elegant touches such as brass fixtures. Ahh, take me there now...








Architecture Humber and Poyet


 An Escape to the French Mediterranean |  K R i S P I N T E R I Ö R



No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...