26 June 2016

Grey Mood

Been waiting for the chance to repaint the apartment a shade of grey.  My black feature walls are dramatic without question, but I'm in need of a major change.  Paint is definitely a way to make a drastic overhaul without having to swap furniture pieces.  Mind you my furnishings have gradually changed through the recent years (a lot of art has been added, as well as a new Soft Line sofa, industrial lighting and textiles) and my editing mode has been on the rise. 

This moody interior is lovely with its natural source of light sifting through internal windows.  The shadows create a very intriguing atmosphere.  I love anything intriguing.  The art collection makes a sophisticated environment, together with ton on tone textures and greenery.

 Coco Lapine Design




No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...