08 August 2015

Green Interiors

There's been a lot of talk on living green especially at the work place, and even eating green at home.   It was a very busy week at home tending to summer cleaning and renewal,  refreshing the house interiors.   I don't have a green thumb by any means,  but my latest project participation with IKEA in New York inspired me  (seen here).   I'm actually making a list of plants and pots to soon purchase.  Ha, let's see how this fares out -- we might actually survive it!

I discovered a Norwegian blog designlykke, and I just adore her Go Green post!  I've been tiring of my black walls lately and have been considering a dark charcoal instead... but now I'm thinking a greyish forest green!   Just look at how  Henrietta did hers -- stunning.








No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...