25 July 2015

The Making of a Dream House

Saturday mornings are often dedicated to my personal black hole.  This black hole consists of a bottomless resource of inspirational images I choose to drown myself in.  Though my words may sound morbid, believe me, I am in pure bliss.  I've been inspired recently, having been engaged in great projects both at work and at home, I cannot help but "daydream house"… I collect and collect pictures until I'm blue in the face, as my dream home evolves by the week.  This evolution involves editing, re-creating, discovering.  There seems to be a consistent play of light and dark, minimal but textured, indoor vs exterior.

Please join me indulge in my pinterest picks of the week.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...