05 July 2015

Creative Minds Love IKEA Part II

It's just genius when creatives KNOW how to take advantage of IKEA's home furnishings to make a functional, organized, innovative and fun home, as I've shown in the past as well here (Rebecca Centren's home).  We can all learn a thing or two from them!  Take Elisabeth and Peter, an artist and photographer who work from home-- they have utilized their space so well to reflect their work and personalities, and without a doubt every square inch is a practical space.












I must admit the attic blew me away, I am so thrilled-- it is my favorite part of this home!  Oh, I wish I wish I had an attic for a studio space that I can organize like this…  One can always aspire...



Via IKEA Family Live Magazine
Styling Pernilla Warnhammar
Photography Line Ikse



No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...