21 July 2014

Vacation Rental Dream

It's exhausting thinking of all the possibilities when planning a vacation!  I, myself, am getting ready for a long-awaited trip to Basel and Stockholm come this fall.  Looking through rental properties I wish I could visit ten cities in one trip!  But of course that's just unheard-of if you have a demanding day job.

But nothing stops me from snooping around these said properties.  Look through these images of the Strandwood House located in Rugen Island, Germany.  It looks like a nice fishing village, but the accommodations are minimal modern rustic (ah- my favorite!)…  The grey tones are so soothing.  With just enough rustic elements and textures to feel of the nature surrounding it.  The industrial touches add to its special character.












Strandwood House via Desire to Inspire



No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...