05 July 2014

Summer Getaway in New York


Wouldn't you like to wake up to the sound of chirping birds on a saturday morning??  The last time I was in upstate New York (which was last month) I must've slept a good 9 hours.  If it wasn't for the birds I would've slept through the entire morning!  It is such a dream spot up there.

Today I share with you this stunning little getaway in the Catskills.  It is the idyllic escape one can only imagine, if not more.  It crosses off my wish list:  barn-like, black exterior, small wood deck overlooking nature, modern rustic with Scandinavian touches, Togo sofa, Tolix stools, midcentury pieces, bedrooms with a view of lush greens…  I can go on and on-- you get my drift.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...