17 January 2014

Living in Grey

Do you like industrial?  Do you like raw interiors?  If so, then you must adore monochromatic settings, with different textures of metal, leather, concrete and weathered wood!  Danish stylist Ingeborg Wolf was inspired by designer Rick Owens when she and partner set up their digs in the most industrial of home settings I have seen to date.  With an influence of my favorite old window construction using steel and glass -- Crittal windows -- it has my most desired interior window as a room partition!  I don't know how many mood boards I have created with this same method…  The overall styling is a good mix of vintage and rustic done in the most minimalist and clean fashion.  The trick is in the mix!  Old vs. new.  How simply Modern.










photography Pernille Kaalund


No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...