28 November 2013

If I could live with L E S S ...

This holiday brings me to the Stockholm home that once belonged to fashion blogger Elin Kling of Sweden (who I must say has that understated elegance about her, even in jeans), and it is up for grabs.  I am away in LA this week on my "staycation" with family, away from hectic New York City.  I have said this before--  it truly is a discipline to live with less, and is quite admirable and certainly rewarding to have such serenity within your living and breathing home environment.  Must always treat is as your own personal sanctuary…  Who needs a spa when your home acts as one?  And a smaller space is quite the challenge.  Now, if I could only live with LESS…






















Many Thanks to My Scandinavian Home for constantly exposing me to these inspirational spaces and great ideas!  Niki truly is one of my heroes.



2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to hear you find my blog inspiring, I love your blog too and will be following from now on! /Niki

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? Please share...